celebrating inclusive beauty since 2009

Friday, December 30, 2011

cheers, 2012

hi guys!  well, today is the last friday of the entire year.  2011 has been....quite interesting.  honestly, i guess i can say it was a fairly good year for me.  i learned some very valuable lessons that have been crucial to my breaking through.  of course, not everything was rosy.  however, the situations that could be classified as bad news gave me great insight.  for that, i'm appreciative. 
my biggest accomplishment this year (well, the one i'm most proud of) was opening the posh brown e-boutique.  http://theposhbrownboutique.bigcartel.com/  getting the whole thing together was a feat in itself.  however, i feel like it symbolized something bigger.  it let me know that i could achieve something i set my mind to despite the negative energy around me.  i could knock down a goal although fear mongers were blatantly and also indirectly telling me otherwise.  and it wasn't even that big of a deal.  that opens the door so many more future endeavors and i'm excited about that!

so, those future endeavors, eh?  well, in this 2012 ahead of us, i would like to put my styling and image consulting skills and talents to use.  i will elaborate on that when there is more to elaborate on (chill out...i've got 365 days to work it out).  i intend to get back to my writing (besides blog writing).  and, i would love for my little shop of fashion to grow. 

i hope you, too, are reflecting on this past year's lessons and planning success for your new year!

besos jenna pearle*

No comments: