celebrating inclusive beauty since 2009

Thursday, May 13, 2010

its our anniversary




happy anniversary!!!!
it's been a whole year since i began my precious passionista place blog. although i didn't become consistent with it until a few months later, this was the beginning of something special (at least to me). how ironic that my first post was about who won america's next top model (and who i THOUGHT should win) and a year later tyra again has decided the fate of some lucky pretty girl. of course, this season i did not see many episodes but up top is the winner, krista white. congrats, krista! but anyway, back to me. thank you all for fanning me and allowing me to share a piece of my world with you all. got myself a car to celebrate (not exactly true...got a car today with no relation to this blog, pure coincedence).
you could have been any where else in the world, but you're here with me...and i appreciate that.
xoxo jenna pearle*

No comments: