celebrating inclusive beauty since 2009

Sunday, April 1, 2012

the little things


sometimes, it's the little things that make a difference.  so, my advice to you is to pay attention to the details when creating a winning look.  the accessories are what make your ensemble more you.  where would the royal one, kate middleton, be without her fascinator and ladylike heels?  billie holliday without her signature flower?  liz taylor without her diamonds?  michael without his glove and fedora?  so what is it that makes your look pop?  below are some suggestions:







besos jenna pearle*
http://theposhbrownboutique.bigcartel.com/

3 comments:

Lou Lou said...

It's so true! A lot of people notice the little details of my outfits such as my watch or a hairband. Details definitely make all the difference! xx

lovefromloulou.com

Unknown said...

Hey your blog is so beautiful, I am a keen follower....I love your boutique shop and I was thinking of starting up one for the jewellery I make.

Anyway it would be lovely if you could show your face round my blog
take a look x x x

blackcherrybeauty.blogspot.com

jennie said...

@loulou, love your name and yr blog. i see details are a major part of your fab style.

@afrogurl. thanks so much for the compliments. you should def try to sell your jewelry. why not?! i will make my way over to your blog asap! xo jenna